Sign Up Early
Lawns are serviced every 7-10 days, based on weather and turf growth conditions.
- mowing turf areas
- trimming around the perimeter and misc. objects
- blowing of walks, driveways and porch areas
- bi-weekly edging
Six Step Lawn Applications
Lawn fertilizer and weed control timed every 5-7 weeks to target weeds and keep turf looking healthy.
- Round 1 - Early Spring application is a pre-emergent weed killer targeting cool weather broad leaf weeds such as dandelions, chickweed and plantain. A balanced slow release fertilizer will be applied to bring your lawn out of its winder dormancy.
- Round 2 - Late Spring application of additional pre-emergent weed killer and balanced fertilizer for quicker absorption and green up.
- Round 3 - Summer application is a slow release fertilizer and a spot spraying of weeds.
- Round 4 - Fall application of post-emergent weed killer and balanced slow release fertilizer is applied. This particular application will enhance you lawn's color and vigor.
- Round 5 - Fall application of post-emergent weed killer and balanced slow release fertilizer is applied. This particular application will sustain your lawn through the winter months.
- Round 6 - An application of lime is applied to complete the 6 step process. This particular application is to neutralize the acidity and to balance the pH level of your lawn.
Early Spring Sign Up Specials
Use the contact us link to find out our early bird specials.